Our Department Of English
Since 2011,The Scholars High School has been running a department of English under the expert direction of the Principal and a qualified and experienced head of the department to achieve its dual objectives,viz,augmenting the teaching competency of the teachers and refining the oral communication skills of the students,this departments has undertaken the following functions
- Guidance, supervision and feed-back of every English.
- Conducting seminars, symposia and workshop on self-needs in the teaching of English.
- Developing and conducting tests for teachers periodically in areas needing reinforcement such as:-
- Use of standards proverbs and idioms.
- Art of self- introduction.
- Anchoring different events in the school.
- Correct pronunciation of commonly mispronounced words.
- Vocabulary enhancement.
- Titles and designations of professionals.
- Oral tests in reading, recitation and story – narration.
Training students for intra and inter school elocution competitions.i.e storytelling, autobiography-narration, poem-recitation, debating and dramaties.